A full service turnkey solution
For all of our customers, minimising risk is a key requirement. Many new and existing projects are exposed to increased risk due to:
- Complex communication channels when purchasing from multiple suppliers
- Problems integrating designs from different product interfaces, which can affect the overall system guarantee
- An ongoing need for new product innovation to improve reservoir economics
With so many variables, managing risk and achieving an overall system guarantee is difficult. We overcome this by producing a complete, high performance, extremely reliable water treatment package with full process control guaranteed.
Veolia’s client commitment continues beyond design and build supply in our through life Services Solutions support offering that incorporates our Hydrex™ chemical range, Aquavista™ “real time" asset integrity monitoring software, spares management, plant operation and service support, waste management and environmental cleaning services.
Veolia has unrivalled expertise, globe-spanning local presence and resources to make us your ideal partner for all water and environmental needs
Local Knowledge/Local Content
As a multinational company we offer local knowledge and engineering support at a moment's notice and take a sensitive approach to local manufacturing and support needs.
A Veolia solution means:
- One single point of contact for your water system
- Removal of multiple project interfaces
- Reduced risk through application of specialist knowledge
- Improved process reliability
- Full process control
- A fully integrated and optimised system offering greater process, mechanical and operational security
Head Office - East Kilbride - Scotland
Brasil Office - Rio de Janerio
Angola Office - Talatona - Luanda