Our Start Up and Commissioning solution is to support the company’s commitment to start-up our clients plant efficiently and cost effectively whilst controlling the preparation for and the execution of those commitments.
- Bespoke personnel for specific water injection system start up
- Full onshore technical support at start up
- Oversee new process plant through installation and start up
- Support for existing or non Veolia designed systems
- Creation of commissioning guidelines and test record procedures
Our commissioning specialists are highly trained and experienced to work in either an onshore or offshore environment at any global location on short notice and for variable durations, with the common goal of bringing plant onstream, on-time and operating within design specifications to achieve our clients targets.
The scope of work can include supervision and assistance on system installation, inspections, system readiness checks, pre-commissioning, dry and wet commissioning (onshore, anchorage and offshore), start up, testing, optimization and demonstrating operability and reliability of the plant to achieve our clients' requirements.
Our commissioning support teams work with our clients, integrated within their teams, to ensure all parties are aligned to a common goal.
Throughout the commissioning service phase, our clients and site teams are backed up by a dedicated onshore technical support team.